Tiny Tigers / Tiger Cub Club Child Care Employment Opportunities 8/12/2020
Child Care Coordinator
Primary Job Responsibilities
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Daily oversight of the staff and children in infant, toddler, and pre-school classrooms
- Clear and consistent communication with families
- Implementation of curriculum
- Coaching staff and modeling of best practices
- Training staff; providing opportunities for professional development
- Ensure compliance with Minnesota DHS Rule 3 Child Care regulations
- Computer skills--Microsoft Office & Google
- Marketing and promoting the child care business
- Billing and invoicing
Preferred--Associates degree Early Childhood Education
Minimum—High school diploma
Twelve months experience in child care required. Two years preferred
First Aid and CPR certifications required within the first six months. Must meet eligibility requirements for “Lead Teacher” under Minnesota DHS licensing requirements for child care centers.
- $15.00/hour starting wage, paid holidays, sick leave, paid vacation, plus benefits
How to Apply
Application deadline is OPEN; position will remain open until filled. Only qualified individuals will be considered for an interview. Send letter of interest, resume, and 3 references to: email@example.com
Lead Teacher Job Responsibilities: Provide high quality, education-based care for children. Communicate with parents. Work effectively with team members. Design and teach lessons. Complete continuing education courses or credits as required by the position.
Tiny Tigers Mission: to provide a loving, safe, educational environment for all children. Preferred candidates exhibit excellence in collaboration with colleagues and an enthusiasm to work with children. Preferred candidates are committed to growth and ongoing professional development in child care.
1. Education Required: High School Diploma or GED. Eighteen credits post-secondary education in youth development, elementary education or related field.
2. Experience Required: Twelve months previous experience required. A minimum of six months previous experience working with children in a lead role or directly related work experience preferred.
3. Certification/Licensure Required: First Aid and CPR certifications required within three months of hire. Must meet eligibility requirements for a “Teacher” under Minnesota DHS licensing requirements for child care centers.
Salary: $13.50/hour + benefits package
Hours: full-time; up to 40 hours/week
Send letter of application, resume, and three references to:
Emily Sternberg, Elementary Principal and Tiny Tigers Director